Morgellons Theories are varied
Many Theories have been proposed for the cause of "Morgellons", many were gathered at:
(Username: results, Password: survey).
Here's a selection of some of the more interesting theories:
- I think this could be a tiny fly (midge) that carries a parasite (something like leishmania). The fly loves to live in hair, and the fly larva loves to live in our skin.
- CO poisoning, mold, and the Lyme disease?
- Took wormwood, used sulfur and had round spot- things "explode" out of my pores that hurt. Biting sensation can be pricly to very sharp. Are these hook worms?
- I have leaned towards man-made govt. botches, bioterrorism, or.....get this.....one of the plagues of the end times
- I believe that this is a bacterial infection primarily with a secondary parasitic element for the majority of patients
- I believe this to be some type of fungus, bacteria or mycoplasma that resides in the dermis layer of skin. It is transparent and it attracts parasites that feed on it or its effects through skin pores.It could well be a new bio engineered strain of something that has escaped or been turned loose upon us
- are military bases....something to ponder
- I also had a Saltwater Aquarium w/ live rock & live sand. During water changes & moving the live rock, I cut my finger on sharp edge. I believe it is a strong possibility how I was infected.
- contact with dying patient who supposedly had Norwegian scabies? Touched his rash- no gloves- immediate crawling
- I believe this is an insect that morphs from one stage into another.
- I got this from an ac system in a sick building.
- I do believe that this blight was bio-engineered
- possibly bug lives within body and crawls thru nasal cavity or tear ducts or when introduced to other insects
- our government has a patent on Mycoplasma - this needs more research. Stealth Viruses are definitely involved. Government altered nematodes that were originally to be used to damage enemies crops.
- I've research black pedra, which is a fungus of the hair/scalp. I believe it's a fungus which can spread from hair falling out.
- I also feel that the slow permeation of the environment with radioactive dust and the imbalance created by electromagnetic pollution has given 'bad' fungi and bacteria an edge over 'good', creating more food for these super bugs.
- Maybe the sticky liquid is the fungal infection and the lesions are our skin's attempt to fight this infection.
- I believe the string/ lint/ hairs / etc. are both 1. Part of the cocoon structures produced to protect "their" young and 2. A way to transmit along blood to "their" young = via an umbilical-cord or veins..... I believe the sand-like granuals are nymphs / still in development....
- Maybe this is a way to thin out the population
- I use to think that I got this from doing crank way back then.
- I am the only coffee drinker in the house. I used to drink tea but changed to coffee 6 years back. same time I noticed itching no other member off my family has symptoms
- I think it is a parasite and not a fungus. This parasite can produce toxic substances such as threads and crystals.
- This is part of the military and federal health care vaccination programs, people who receive the military vaccine and flu shots are heavy mostly asymptomatic carriers, avoid them for your life and especially EVERY vaccine even the new bird flu.
- The fact that just entering the room people begin swatting at their eyes proves no doctor could claim this to be delusional because they are attacked by being within apex 3 ft of me.
- One of my dogs has tested positive for Lyme disease
- My torment is related to bird mites after removing a sparrow's nest from my garage
- I had Morgellons lesions on my legs when sewage backed up into my tub
- No such type of parasite exists in medical circles. They bite and create wounds. They are blood seeking parasites
- This Morgellons creature has been identified by someone as the same creature that was found within the Frass Meteorite. Perhaps from another planet
- I think this problem is a result of genetic engineering of enzymes and/or altering insects so or their larva used to controls pests so as to improve crops
- My house, when I got back from out of town, was covered with black fiber balls everywhere, in every room and that's how I caught it. It couldn't of been fungus, and I believe it could've been used by most likely our government, in order to test out a new biological weapon.
- I do believe it is possible Morgellons are "new" or possibly manmade, accidentally or otherwise. I find it curious that many Morgellons message boards have been visited by shady characters and/or harassed out of existence.
- It seems to me that the most prevalent factors are water damage and dampness
- These things make themselves in their own image. They take food, & reproduce themselves in my mouth.
- scabies are a possible way of infection as im sure i had scabies first, and then these took over
- I am 99.99% sure that my infestation came from a houseplant that I had left outside and brought into my house after several days and watering. I believe numerous types of mites infested the plant.
- I think there is something else to all of this, but what "it" is, I just don't know.
- The nanoflagellar machine. The idea of using bacterial nanocombinations in computers.
- I believe something the biochemists made somehow mutated from what they thought it was and they are trying to correct it by putting things in the air, they didn't know it was affecting people, and now, what they are doing is making us worse.
- my theory is that we have been infected much longer, but some recent environmental change (environmental becuase of it's diffuse nature among the population) may have brought on the acute parasitic effects or somehow made a dormant infestation become active.
Still think everyone has the same thing?